American Road Cycling

[ Home | Rides | Chatter Box | Comics | About | Fees | Join | Members | FAQContact | Dedication ]

Members Mail Answered

Date:      02/01/2006
From:
JHonson
Subject: Final Shutdown of the ARC web site

Original Submittal:

...and as the walls came down johnny said "Dude, you scare me sometimes." Even still, it wasn't likely anyone was near enough to hear, they would have thought johnny in jest had they heard, everyone knew johnny had no fear. Most were at their posts or about their duty, the wheel weaves as the wheel will.

Can't wait to see what is next.

American Road Cycling Response:

What web site?

Editor's  Note: JHonson reminds, "Credit would be due Robert Jordan, whom I ripped, with regards to the mention of the 'wheel of time' and the inspiration to model a line or two like his. Also special mention to L.E. Modesitt Jr. with his 'Recluse' series. -j"

SlingShot reminds, "What web site?"

A Def Unc T Publication